A lot of people think of spiritual connections and are interested in whether they exist and are real or not. Well, the truth is that they exist and they are real. Spiritual connections are those of our souls which permit us to know about our partner without utilizing modern technology to help us.
Spiritual connections are improved methods that are not like the new modern methods of communication, as they are faster and they tell us about our unknown and untold emotions without being interrupted. Furthermore, it is going to transmit the emotions and feelings without using words or gestures.
Because of this, many people ask themselves how they may establish a spiritual connection with someone that is far from them. Often, they also ask themselves if such a connection is possible at all. Which tools will we need in order to establish a spiritual connection?
Every person is able to develop those powers only with practicing and having their faith firm.
When talking about establishing such connections, we need to trust our capacities, because that is what matters the most. We can do everything, from sending thoughts to start a conversation to something opposite. Moreover, we are permitted to do it whenever we want.
There is also a chance that every one of us has a spiritual connection within us, without being aware of it. For instance, you thought about a person, and a few seconds later, that person calls you.
Or, when your partner is in big trouble, you are going to get the momentous urge to call him or her. These are just a few examples of contact without intention; however, it can also be done intentionally.
In the lines below, you can take a look on one exercise which is going to help you connect spiritually with a person that is far from you, using an astral plane:
1. First of all, choose a comfortable and peaceful place so that you can start the exercise;
2. After that, sit in a comfortable position and close your eyes;
3. You have to take a deep breath ten times;
4. After that, you have to visualize the person with whom you would like to connect;
5. Visualizing that person accurately will make your communication better and clearer;
6. You have to think of the physical characteristics of the person;
7. One important thing you should do before the connection is to ask him or her for permission so you can connect with their higher self, telling them that you don’t have a bad intention;
8. After that, you have to trust your instincts for the feedback; when the person does not permit you, you will feel resistance. So, in such cases, you should leave and start the exercise on any other day;
9. However, when the person accepts to connect with you, you will feel something opening within you – that will be the channel for communication which will be a sign that the person is prepared to establish a connection;
10. Then, you are allowed to freely open yourself and share your thoughts with your partner, those you are not able to reveal to them in reality;
11. It depends on you when you would like to finish the exercise or the way you are going to finish it;
12. You can say goodbye or hug them – do what feels right to you.
Remember that one essential thing to establish the spiritual connection is to be at peace with the person you want to connect with. When not at peace, you will not experience any benefits from your exercise.
Though this may be a silent communication mode, it is much better than other methods as it does not include fakeness or pretending. In fact, it is the connection of two souls, without the use of words.
Rainbow Obsidian is a natural volcanic glass that has powerful healing properties. It is very alluring with its different colors showing from within. It is also known as the "stone of pleasure" as one of its most notable metaphysical attributes is bringing pleasure, enjoyment, and joy to one's life. It also brings love and light to one and can bring out the Spiritual. Rainbow Obsidian is psychically used to enhance clairvoyance and is an excellent stone to scry especially in the areas of love, relationships, and self-development.
Image Source: Shutterstock (licensed by SelfDevelopShop)/by Sanja Karin Music