Human awareness permits us to look into the truth about question reality, existence, and evolve into the best version of ourselves. Fortunately, human consciousness was growing in this world as a whole. There are several factors which contribute to this, and there are a lot of things we can do in order to raise our own consciousness.
Among meditation, deeper knowledge, eye-opening documentaries, or some other tools, a usually overlooked way to raise awareness is consuming or also drinking tea made from awareness raising herbs. A lot of these are utilized in Chinese medicine or also Ayurvedic medicine as they have profoundly healing effects on – the mind, body, and the soul.
When utilizing such herbs as a tea, you should use a teaspoon of dried herb per one cup, and brew for at least 5 minutes in hot water in a closed vessel – this will guarantee the strongest benefits and flavor.
1. Reishi: a mushroom that will enhance your spirit.
The herb Reishi mushroom is a medicinal mushroom which is utilized for boosting the immunity, but it may also be an incredible source of consciousness-raising properties.
Daoists praised it for enhancing all of the three energies in the body of humans – Jing, Shen, and Qi. Jing is said to be the life force, while Shen is the spiritual energy and Qi is the daily energy which keeps us going. Reishi works with all the three energies and ensures that the life force flows into you every day and for a long time. It may even help in extending your life.
Reishi is also helpful when it comes to expanding consciousness by relaxing the nervous system that opens the intuition and the heart, by restoring your body after stress, which actually opens up healing abilities and removes inflammation, in that way permitting you as a whole to achieve your best self.
2. Gotu Kola: enlightenment and longevity.
Gotu Kola has been utilized by one Chinese herbalist named Li Ching-Yuen who lived until his 200 years old. Besides adding a few years to the life of a person, this powerful herb can also be helpful in bringing enlightenment. It will uplift the spirits and increases the power of intuition, and synchronizes the left, and also the right hemisphere of the brain. This is going to make it much easier to meditate and also access spiritual knowledge and gifts. Gotu Kola is helpful in opening up the pineal gland which can greatly help in spiritual awakening.
3. He Shou Wu: enhancing spiritual awareness.
It is fascinating how many spiritual herbs are also said to be longevity herbs. Similar to the Reishi, the He Shou Wu herb can extend your life which it will also expand your awareness. It is even going to bring in Jing and Shen energies.
If you take it on a daily basis, you are going to find that you feel more receptive to life and love, and you will even be more open, understanding and creative, calm, or emotionally in tune.
4. Holy Basil: spiritual health.
In the Yogic philosophy, the holy basil is recommended for balancing all of the chakras, as well as harmonizing the energy field of the body. It will even work on a physical level by claiming down the body it promotes calmness of the mind too. A quiet mind will lead to higher levels of consciousness.
5. Blue Lotus: lucid dreaming.
The Blue Lotus is a blue water lily flower which has been sacred in ancient Egypt for inducing a dreamy trance when it was utilized or even inhaled. This herb doesn’t have gentle euphoric effects which calm the nervous system and permits the person to experienced life in a spiritual and also ethereal state. It may be beneficial for meditation, lucid dreaming, and ceremonial use.
Other herbs with their spiritual meanings:
- Astragalus:It helps in overcoming obstacles.
- Calendula:It activates internal healing abilities, and also heals aura, and protects our energy fields.
- Chamomile:It manifests abundance.
- Elderflowers:It opens our chakras and even increases intuition.
- Fennel seeds:It reminds us to take a self-care every day.
- Ginger:It releases anger and some other negative emotions.
- Hawthorn:It heals our heart both spiritually and physically.
- Hibiscus:It heals past trauma, and it reminds us that it is quite okay to be sensitive.
- Korean ginseng:It helps us cope with stress.
- Lavender:It quiets our ego.
- Lemongrass:It brings clarity to our purpose and even stops procrastination.
- Nettle tea:It protects our energy, both the physical and the spiritual.
- Peppermint:It inspires us to follow our dreams.
- Red sage:It quiets our anger.
- Rose:It opens our heart chakra.
- Rosemary:It clears some negative thoughts and opens our third eye.
- Saffron:It unlocks deeper spiritual knowledge.
- Thyme:It opens our throat chakra.
Nothing is more important than your mental and physical health. Since you are apart of nature as much as the trees or the ocean — NATURE is the most bountiful pharmacy in existence.
The problem is searching through millions of plants, then finding and isolating the most potent substances that are BEST SUITED FOR YOU. Fortunately, with the help of ancient Ayurveda, we have hand curated a special TRIO of supplements that are some of the MOST POTENT nature has to offer.
When you ingest these magical jewels from nature, expect to experience untold holistic benefits throughout your soul, body, mind, and heart.
May you live for many centuries.