Grounding Black Onyx Yoga Beads Mala
available for orders over $35 ⓘ
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
A Mala is comprised of 108 beads. The number 1 stands for God, the universe or your own highest truth; 0 stands for emptiness and humility in spiritual practice; and 8 stands for infinity and timelessness.
How to use:
- Choose a spot and sit comfortably with your spine straight and your eyes closed. Take a few deep breaths to center and align yourself with your intention.
- Use a mantra for this practice, chanting aloud or silently.
- Hold the Mala in your right hand, draped between your middle and index fingers. Starting at the guru bead, use your thumb to count each smaller bead, pulling it toward you as you recite your mantra. Do this 108 times, traveling around the Mala, until you once again reach the guru bead.
- If you want to continue the meditation, instead of passing over the guru bead, simply reverse direction and begin again.
Black Onyx meaning and benefits:
- Gives you confidence, hope and positivity.
- Removes fears, worries and eases tension.
- Strengthens self discipline and self control.
Rose Quartz meaning:
- Unconditional love
- Helps you find true love within yourself above all.
Item Type: Mala Beads
Metals Type: Silver
Chain Type: Strand
Pendant Size: about 5cm x 2.5cm
Stone: Black Onyx and Rose Quartz
Shape: Water Drop
Length: about 85cm
Weight: about 0.13kg
- Please note pictures of products were taken in different light conditions. Computer screens have different settings that moderate colors and patterns independently.
We take pride in every single piece we offer. When you buy from us you know it has been made with the utmost attention to detail that we are sure you will love.
❌ We do not ship to APO, FPO Addresses.
🛒 Click the 'Add To Cart' button now to secure your order.