This Gold+Natural Black Obsidian Eight Patron Saint Buddha Pendant Necklace is Exquisitely Handcrafted and Polished by Most Skilled Masters.
24K Gold Plated
Obsidian is a naturally occurring volcanic glass that has POWERFUL healing properties. Obsidian Stone is a powerful cleanser of psychic smog created within your aura, and is a strong psychic protection stone. In the Middle Ages it was thought to ward off demons. Hence it is often used as a grounding stone. It has powerful metaphysical properties that will shield you against negativity and stress. A "VITALITY" stone to connect you to your soul's purpose. It can shield you from affecting by malignant energies and also help keep your thoughts positive.
The 12 Animal Zodiacs was used to count years, months, days and hours in ancient times. It was used to forecast the future, tell fortunes, and determine personality types based on one's animal birth year.
Each of the eight Buddhist deities is linked to one or two of the 12 zodiac animals and serves as the guardian or patron for all people born in that year.
It is believed that a person has an immediate affinity with his or her Guardian Buddha and praying to their respective Zodiac Protectors with faith would be blessed. Praying to your Guardian Buddha and or chanting their mantra brings you protection and blessings.
The 8 Buddhist Patrons:
- Avalokistesvara (Rat) is also known as the Buddha of Compassion.
Mantra: OM MANI PADME HUM.
- Akasagarbha (Ox / Tiger) is also known as the ‘Boundless Space Treasury’ Buddha and bestows wisdom through enlightenment.
Mantra: OM VAJRA RATNA TRAH SOHA.
- Manjusri (Rabbit) is the Bodhisattva of wisdom and awareness associated with spiritual studies or pursuits. He also brings education and marriage luck.
Mantra: OM A RA PA CHA NA DIH.
- Samantabhadra (Dragon / Snake) is known as the Bodhisattva of Truth.
Mantra: OM AH HUM AH A KAR SA LE OD A YANG OM DU
- Mahasthamaprapta (Horse) aids an enlightenment of a person if they seek the Sutra of Infinite Light.
Mantra: NAMO DA SHI ZHI PU SA
- Mahavairocana (Sheep / Monkey) is a Celestial Buddha and often interpreted as the Bliss Body of the Historical Buddha Gautama Buddha who grants wisdom and enlightenment.
Mantra: OM VAIROCANA HUM.
- Acala Vidyaraja (Rooster) is the principal destroyer of delusion and protector of Buddhism who helps purify negative karma and is powerful for those in need of self control.
Mantra: NAMAH SAMANTA VAJRANAM CANDA MAHAROSANA SPHOTAYA HUM TRAT HAM MAM.
- Amitabha (Dog / Pig) is one of the most revered Buddhas and is also called as the ‘Buddha of Infinite Light’ who greatly bestows blessings to those who earns good karma and is also a powerful protector Buddha.
Mantra: OM AMI DEWA HRIH.
BEWARE of others who sell cheap imitations. Our quality is by far the best on the internet.
Limited Quantity. We sell out often. Consider buying two or more.
Get one for yourself or your friends/family.
Click "Add to Cart" now to grab yours.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout through All Major CC or Paypal
Item Type: Pendants
Material: Stone, Ice Obsidian
- Plating: Gold
- Length: 52cm - 72cm | 20.5in - 20in
- Pendant Size: 5cm x 3.3cm | 2 inches x 1.3 inches
- We do not ship to APO, FPO Address
*Note: Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same.