The evil eye worn as a charm, is believed to ward off bad luck. Each evil eye charm is attached to a red adjustable string to fit most wrist sizes.
Wearing a thin scarlet or crimson string as a type of talisman is a folk custom as a way to ward off misfortune brought about by the "evil eye". It is worn as a bracelet or band on the wrist of the wearer.
Historically, the evil eye is found throughout many cultures including ancient Anatolian (Turkish), Egyptian, Italian, Greek & Roman cultures. References to the evil eye are also found in Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, Latin American and Hindu traditions.
When a person wears or carries an evil eye with them, it is believed to:
- Helps to keep your life in balance
- Guards you against misfortune, harm and bad luck
- Protects you from "bad karma" and ill-will that could otherwise have a negative effect on your well-being or your life in general.
This simple yet beautiful bracelet is made using durable 1mm red waxed string and has a glass bead evil eye charm in the middle, plus blue glass seed beads at the ends.
Color: red beads with blue evil eye bead, silver links and clasp
- Diameter of Flat Eye Bead: 8mm approx.
- Safety: Not advisable to use this bracelet on young children, since it contains small bead.
- Color: There may be light variations on color and size due to your computer's monitor calibration.
- We do not ship to APO. FPO Address
We sell out often.
Consider buying two or more. Get one for yourself or your friends/family.
Click "Add to Cart" now to grab yours.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout through All Major CC or Paypal.