7 Chakra Tree of Life Necklace
available for orders over $35 ⓘ
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Limited Stock - Click “ADD TO CART” Now to secure
The Tree of Life is:
- A symbol of connection to all things: The tree has roots that reach deeply into the soil, acknowledging its connection to, and accepting nourishment from Mother Earth. The Tree of Life symbolizes that you are not an island, but are deeply connected to the world around you and dependent on it for your ability to grow and thrive.
- A symbol of growth and strength: A young tree starts out with shallow roots that strengthen and grow deeper over time. Branches start as small buds and stretch upwards, reaching for the sun and sky. Just like this tree, a person grows stronger over time and strives for greater knowledge and new experiences.
- A symbol of rebirth: In the fall, trees lose their leaves and enter a death-like hibernation for a few months. But come spring, the tree sprouts tiny buds, bursts forth with dramatic blooms and leaves and is born again. In this way, the Tree of Life is a symbol of a fresh start on life, positive energy, good health and a bright future.
What are the 7 Chakras?
- The root chakra
Think about your root chakra (AKA first chakra) as the foundation of a house, except for your body—it’s sturdy, stabilizing, and supportive, keeping everything safely connected as long as it’s functioning properly. Because of this, it’s also connected to whatever you use to ground yourself, including basic needs such as food, water, shelter, and safety, as well as your more emotional needs such as letting go of fear and feeling safe.
- The sacral chakra
Consider the second chakra the most fun out of the seven. Associated with the color orange and the element of water, when your sacral chakra is aligned, you will likely feel great: You’re friendly, passionate, and successfully fulfilled while also eliciting feelings of wellness, abundance, pleasure, and joy.
- The solar plexus chakra
With its name meaning “lustrous gem” in Sanskrit, the third chakra (not to be confused with your “third eye,” which is the sixth chakra—more on that in a minute) is said to be your source of individual power, ruling over self-esteem.
- The heart chakra
As the central chakra, the fourth chakra, found at the center of your chest, represents where the physical and the spiritual meet. It’s the awakening to spiritual awareness, forgiveness, and service.
- The throat chakra
The throat chakra rules all communication, and is the first of the three solely spiritual chakras (as opposed to the lower ones, which manifest themselves in a more physical way). When this chakra is in check, you’re able to fully listen as well as speak and express yourself clearly.
- The third-eye chakra
It governs your intuition—plus the ability to recognize and tap into it. What’s more, the third eye is also said to be responsible for all things between you and the outside world, serving as a bridge between the two, allowing you to cut through any illusions and drama to see the clear picture.
- The crown chakra
Known in Sanskrit as the Sahaswara chakra or the “thousand petal lotus” chakra, it is the center of enlightenment and our spiritual connection to our higher selves, others, and ultimately, the divine. When aligned, the realizations that occur within you are said to be along the lines of pure awareness, consciousness, undivided, and all expansive.
✔️ Item Type: Necklace
✔️ Metals Type: Copper
✔️ Shape/Pattern: Irregular
✔️ Material: Semi-precious Stone
✔️ Pendant Size: Approx 49x36x24mm ( Irregular )
✔️ Chain Length: Approx 81cm / 31.89 in
✔️ Beads Size: Irregular
✔️ Bead Size: Approx 6mm
✔️ Stones: Black Onyx , Rose Quartz , Spectrolite , Amazon Stone, Amethyst , Pink Aventurine , Clear Crystal , Sodalite
Note: The size of each stone is different.
We take pride in every single piece we offer. When you buy from us you know it has been made with the utmost attention to detail that we are sure you will love.
❌ We do not ship to APO, FPO Addresses.
🛒 Click the 'Add To Cart' button now to secure your order.
- 100% Authentic Project:Yourself Guarantee
- Every order helps our non-profit SEEF
- Easy Returns
Why Shop with Us?
Just received my two bracelets today they are absolutely beautiful. love them very much. Thank YouRagni P.Nashville, TN
I love this bracelet! I wear it every single day and I get many compliments from total strangers.Robin M.Los Angeles, CA
Ordering this was the best thing I ever did. Customer service and shipping was beyond my expectations.Kurt S.Atlanta, GA