Six True Words Turning Necklace
available for orders over $35 ⓘ
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Limited Stock - Click “ADD TO CART” Now to secure
This small pendant, on the other hand, features the six-syllabled Sanskrit mantra Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ (Sanskrit: ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ, IPA: [õːː mɐɳɪ pɐdmeː ɦũː]), and each character can be seen by rotating its inner piece.
- “Om” represents the body of all Buddhas, when you read it, you should keep your body in accordance with Buddha’s body, your mouth with Buddha’s mouth and your mind with Buddha’s mind, which is the so-called merging with Buddha into an organic whole, through which you can gain the achievements.
- “Mani” means “jewel” in Sanskrit, which is said to be from the brain of Dragon King and with which you can get all treasure in the sea and mountains.
- “Padme” refers to “lotus” in Sanskrit, it is used as a metaphor of immaculacy.
- “Hum” means to pray for achievements, in another word, only by the power of the Buddhas, you can deliver your life from torment, and achieve everything and attain Buddha-hood at the end.
Item Type: Necklace
Dimensions: 40mm * 14mm
Metal type: Copper Plated Silver
- Please note pictures of products were taken in different light conditions. Computer screens have different settings that moderate colors and patterns independently.
We take pride in every single piece we offer. When you buy from us you know it has been made with the utmost attention to detail that we are sure you will love.
❌ We do not ship to APO, FPO Addresses.
🛒 Click the 'Add To Cart' button now to secure your order.
- 100% Authentic Project:Yourself Guarantee
- Every order helps our non-profit SEEF
- Easy Returns
Why Shop with Us?
Just received my two bracelets today they are absolutely beautiful. love them very much. Thank YouRagni P.Nashville, TN
I love this bracelet! I wear it every single day and I get many compliments from total strangers.Robin M.Los Angeles, CA
Ordering this was the best thing I ever did. Customer service and shipping was beyond my expectations.Kurt S.Atlanta, GA