Natural Pink Aventurine Japamala Beads
available for orders over $35 ⓘ
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Pink Aventurine is known as the gold dust stone. Wearing this beautiful stone can help attract success and wealth. This is the most ideal stone for you when you’re afraid to take some new opportunities that may possibly turn your life upside down.
When you meditate with this Pink Aventurine, it will help you in balancing your subtle bodies, as well as reinforce the energy flow through them.
How to use:
- Choose a spot and sit comfortably with your spine straight and your eyes closed. Take a few deep breaths to center and align yourself with your intention.
- Use a mantra for this practice, chanting aloud or silently.
- Hold the mala in your right hand, draped between your middle and index fingers. Starting at the guru bead, use your thumb to count each smaller bead, pulling it toward you as you recite your mantra. Do this 108 times, traveling around the mala, until you once again reach the guru bead.
- If you want to continue the meditation, instead of passing over the guru bead, simply reverse direction and begin again.
Our Natural Pink Aventurine Japamala Beads isn’t just a beautifully pleasing piece, it also comes with a lot of benefits, which may bring transformation in your life and in your personality.
This is a perfect gift for yourself, family or friends.
Item Type: Mala
Stone: Pink Aventurine
Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
Length: about 50cm
- Please note pictures of products were taken in different light conditions. Computer screens have different settings that moderate colors and patterns independently.
We take pride in every single piece we offer. When you buy from us you know it has been made with the utmost attention to detail that we are sure you will love.
❌ We do not ship to APO, FPO Addresses.
🛒 Click the 'Add To Cart' button now to secure your order.
✅ Amplify the power of your mala with a monk's authentic Reiki blessing
✅ Protect your purchase with our Lifetime Warranty
Project:Yourself supports the Shah Education & Exploration Foundation (SEEF), our nonprofit sister organization that helps underserved communities in becoming global ambassadors for ancient wisdom.
Why Shop with Us?
Just received my two bracelets today they are absolutely beautiful. love them very much. Thank YouRagni P.Nashville, TN
I love this bracelet! I wear it every single day and I get many compliments from total strangers.Robin M.Los Angeles, CA
Ordering this was the best thing I ever did. Customer service and shipping was beyond my expectations.Kurt S.Atlanta, GA