Spiritual awakening is one of the hardest things to do in life. It is an exhausting process that requires a lot of energy and time. As a result of this spiritual awakening, you will feel weakness, and also you will be more sensitive about negative influences.
As we already said, this is a challenging process. Every guru has claimed that this kind of voyage is one of the hardest. One thing that you shouldn't do is give up.
In the past, precisely the spiritual awakening was the goal of human beings. The awakening remained as the primary goal for centuries.
A lot of wise sages dedicated their life to guide the path towards spiritual enlightenment.
In case you want to be spiritually awakened, in addition to this article, we are going to present you 10 powerful quotes.
1. ‘Awakening begins when a man realizes that he is going nowhere and does not know where to go.’ – G. I. Gurdjieff
2. ‘The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and the acceptance of love.’– Marianne Williamson
3. ‘The awakening of the soul to its bondage and its effort to stand up and assert itself – this is called life.’ – Swami Vivekananda
4. ‘A global awakening can only happen from a spiritual awakening that is of global dimensions.’ – Matthew Fox
5. ‘The great awareness comes slowly, piece by piece. The path of spiritual growth is a path of lifelong learning. The experience of spiritual power is basically a joyful one.’ –M. Scott Peck
6. ‘Awakening your spiritual side is really what artists do. When you hit a groove, it’s not you; it’s the spirit world.’ – Tommy Chong
7. ‘The spiritual journey is individual, highly personal. It can’t be organized or regulated. It isn’t true that everyone should follow one path. Listen to your own truth.’ – Ram Dass
8. ‘Awakening is about liberating yourself from the prison that is the world of the mind and daring to be here as all that you are. ‘– Leonard Jacobson
9. ‘Spiritual awakening is the most essential thing in man’s life, and it is the sole purpose of being. Is not civilization, in all its tragic forms, a supreme motive for spiritual awakening.’ – Khalil Gibran
10. ‘Spiritual Awakening is awakening from the dream of thought.’ – Eckhart Tolle
You need to start your spiritual awakening, and in the end, you will see that it is worth the effort.
Give yourself permission to upgrade and "fine tune" your body with the help of Ayurveda — an ancient system of medicines hand curated directly from nature. With the help of ancient Ayurveda, we have hand curated a special TRIO of supplements that are some of the MOST POTENT nature has to offer.
When you ingest these magical jewels from nature, expect to experience untold holistic benefits throughout your soul, body, mind, and heart.
May you live for many centuries.
Love heals: and the world needs healing now more than ever.
But how does one tap into the vibration of love - particularly during times of disruption and uncertainty?