UNDER THE SEA Coolers
Experience the deep unknown with this easy to make cocktail!
- 1/2 c. Blue Curacao
- 2 c. white rum or Vodka
- 4 c. lemonade
- 4 c. ice
- 8 Lemon Slices
- 16 Maraschino cherries
- To 8 glasses, add ice. Add blue curacao, rum/ vodka, and lemonade to each glass. Stir to combine. (If you prefer a lot of ice, stir together mixture first, then pour over ice.)
- Fasten a lemon slice and two cherries on each paper umbrella and garnish lemonade.
- Enjoy this awesome cocktail in your Mermaid Glass. Cheers!
Not all fishies care for alcohol... Enjoy this family friendly version below!
6 tbsp sugar
4 glasses of cold water
2 bottle of cold blue energy drink (ex. Gatorade)
Ice cubes if desired
- Squeeze out the juice from the lemons. You can use a squeezer or a juicer.
- In a Big pitcher, Stir and mix the lemon juice, sugar, water and energy drink.
- Add ice if desired. Enjoy it in your Mermaid Glass!