How you start your morning can change the course of your whole day. When you end up being in a funk, it could very well stem from a negative thought you had when you woke up.
Incorporate these easy morning rituals into your morning grind to avoid the down days and bring yourself to peace and presence each day:
1. Let your first thought be to pray. And that doesn’t mean something religious. It could be a mantra, an affirmation or even a quote that inspires you: Here are some awesome affirmations if you need one.
2. Say hello to the sun. Even if you live in a cloudy city, the sun has still rose for light. Before you go get read, look out the window, or even step outside to look up to the sky. Take a few deep breaths, this calming and centering practice will rejuvenate you. If you are into yoga, try to do the sun salutation. It’s benefits, that we’ve shared with you before, are off the charts.
3. Eat something nourishing. So often, we tell our bodies we don’t have time to feed it, then we wonder why we ache, pain and feel down. Avoid skipping out on breakfast, and when you eat, say a little thank you to the food that energizes your cells.
4. Don’t stare at your phone…meditate instead. You have the whole day and work to be in front of screen. Instead, take the collective minutes you would otherwise spend doing that and make time for meditation, even if for 5 minutes.
5. Listen to uplifting music on your walk or drive to work. If you work from home, start the work day by playing a happy tune- something that lifts your soul.
These five little rituals are sure ways to start that day off with a smile.
Are you looking for a way to awaken the dormant powers of your mind, supercharge and purify your body for more energy and vitality and increase your magnetic power of attraction with the ancient form of rituals?
The Science of Magnetic Attraction, SOMA, is a set of consciousness-expanding and health-promoting rituals that are based on science. SOMA then allows one to becoming a more attractive, efficient and conscious individual.
When we look at the mind, body, and soul connection, what we are really seeking to understand is the intangible energy of the inner world that speaks from our inner self as the language of the soul.
Karma is an ongoing process and involves not only the past but also present, and the future. Your thoughts in your past lives have an effect on your present life, and your present actions have an effect on your future life. Your current actions can also have an impact in your present life.