There are a lot of amazing moments which we experience in life; receiving our first kiss, buying our first car, going on our dream vacation, and so on. For some of us, falling in love is definitely the thing which stands at the top of our list.
However, what if we cannot find the appropriate order of words or phrase to express our love for someone we have fallen for? Or, what if we have forgotten how it feels to fall in love, so we want to feel the emotion again?
Regardless of the reason, the following 20 quotes for falling in love are certainly going to help us with the issue we are facing.
1.“I knew right away that you were it for me, there were no reservations or second thoughts, I saw you and in an instant knew in my bones, my soul had known your soul lifetimes ago.” ~Beau Taplin
2.“I didn’t plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us.” ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
3.“I didn’t choose you. I just took one look at you, and then there was just no turning back.” ~Unknown
4.“It was instinctive, the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath.” ~Josh Walker
5.“Just one kiss. Sometimes that’s all it takes for a heart to lose its balance.” ~JM Storm
6.“Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together?
Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.” ~Emery Allen
7.“He sweeps her hair back from her ears; he swings her above his head. He says she is his émerveillement. He says he will never leave her, not in a million years.” ~Anthony Doerr, All the Light We Cannot See
8.“I can’t sleep, I can’t eat. I can’t do anything but think about him. At night I dream of him, all day I wait to see him, and when I do see him my heart turns over, and I think I will faint with desire.” ~Philippa Gregory, The Other Boleyn Girl
9. “Falling for him wasn’t falling at all. It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing you’re home.” ~R.I.D
10. “For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” ~Rosemonde Gerard
11. “She loved him; there was no question about that. But she loved him in a way that he had yet to understand. Yet, she loved him anyway.” ~JM Storm
12. “Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away, and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.” ~Robert Sexton
13. “But he reaches over, and he touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist, and you feel your heart taking root in your body like you’ve discovered something you don’t even have a name for” ~Richard Siken, You Are Jeff
14. “They knew it. Time, distance, nothing could separate them because they knew. It was right. It was real.” ~Meg Ryan, Sleepless in Seattle
15. “You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” ~Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
16. “I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.” ~Nicolas Cage, City of Angels
17. “There is something unusual about us. Something deeply spiritual. The way we fall into one another so naturally as if our love was carved from the earth. There are star systems bursting at our fingertips when we touch. We are in tune. Our hearts croon the same old song. The universe planned for it. I know it. I know it.” ~Beau Taplin
18. “If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.” ~Michel de Montaigne
19. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.“ ~Leo Christopher
20. “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” ~Catherine Earnshaw, Wuthering Heights
There are times when our words will get jumbled up, so we cannot find the appropriate things to say to those we love. We may even want to relieve some memories using words, and then find the strong emotions which we felt before.
This Lovely 18K Gold and Platinum Plated Hollow Heart Rings features a lovely hollow heart with hollow oval accents on each side that cover halfway around the band as if locking the promise of the heart in place. Its perfect as a special gift to wear for yourself or someone special. You will always have the memories that you have shared with the most important girl in your life. This elegant ring is fit for any outfit whether you choose to dress-up or dress-down.
When we look at the mind, body, and soul connection, what we are really seeking to understand is the intangible energy of the inner world that speaks from our inner self as the language of the soul.
Karma is an ongoing process and involves not only the past but also present, and the future. Your thoughts in your past lives have an effect on your present life, and your present actions have an effect on your future life. Your current actions can also have an impact in your present life.
Set aside a few relaxing moments for this guided meditation. Get comfortable, press play, and feel yourself realigning with your unique passions, talents, and purpose - so you can start living a life of greater fulfillment and authenticity.