When was the last time when you checked in with yourself and took the time to listen to your mind, body, and soul?
When was the last time when you checked in with yourself and took the time to understand your thoughts, feelings, as well as desires?
Every one of us gets stuck in the trap of moving through life without really questioning what we do, or how we feel. However, operating from this state usually leaves people feeling stressed, overwhelmed, as well as out of touch with who they truly are.
In fact, only a small check in every day can do wonders for your mental health, as well as self-esteem and spiritual growth.
If you start walking on the path of self-discovery and you really want to tune into your mind, body, and soul, here we are going to present you 12 great questions which can help.
These questions are actually designed to get you thinking about your life in a deeper, as well as more meaningful way, and they can also provide insights into where you are heading, and where you have to focus your time and energy.
In order to work with these questions, either write down the answers in a journal, or you can talk them through with yourself.
- What three words describe how I feel at the moment?
- What really bothers me about my life now?
- What is the most significant focus of my life right now?
- What things can I do in order to improve my life for today?
- What is draining my energy the most right now? Is there something that I can do in order to fix or remedy this?
- What is going well for me in my life at the moment?
- What is going to make me happy right now?
- What is the one positive action which I can do for myself?
- What is the greatest problem or obstacle in my life at the moment?
- What is something which I have always wanted to do or try?
- What is the most loving thing which I can do for myself right now?
- What advice would I give to my younger self? Can I follow this advice at the moment?
Answering these questions is going to be helpful for you to not just tune in with yourself, but it is also going to help you to direct the course of your life in a way which feels empowering, as well as purposeful for you.
One great thing about these questions is that they can actually help you to become aware of what is working, as well as what is not working in your life so that you can make the changes which you wish to.
After you complete these questions, you can revisit them in a few weeks or maybe sooner and see how your answers have shifted and changed.
Wenge is believed to increase one’s connection to the Earth by stimulating the base Chakra. It grants a sense of awareness, invokes tranquility and awakens divine thoughts within. Wenge also promotes a deeper relaxed state in the wearer, increasing spiritual energy. Finished with a Chinese eternal knot that brings luck.
You can wear it around your neck or wrap it around the wrist to create a beautiful stacked bracelet!