Beautiful, handmade sandalwood mala beads. They can be worn as a necklace or bracelet. Mala beads are traditionally used in prayer & meditation.
Today used by many yogis, malas are used to recite mantras while practicing meditation. The number 108 is considered a sacred number in traditions such as Buddhism & Hinduism. However, many people wear mala beads today as a symbol and reminder of their own journey, whatever it may be.
Hold your mala in your right hand, draped between your middle and index fingers. Starting at the guru bead, use your thumb to count each smaller bead, pulling it toward you as you recite your mantra. Do this 108 times, traveling around the mala, until you once again reach the guru bead.
You can also use this set of mala beads as a beautiful bracelet!
Sandalwood plays an important role as it contains various properties.
- The Sandalwood Fragrance provide Mental Clarity
- Creates a Feeling of Relaxation and Peace
- Provide a Harmonious Feeling Calm Awareness
The Shah Education and Exploration Foundation works on projects dedicated to bringing knowledge to people, so we teamed up with some like-minded organizations who strive to explore and then educate people about inner, self-healing practices as well as the outer wonders of the cosmos, cultures, and sciences. Part of the proceeds will contribute to projects at Educationandexploration.org
Here are some of our favorite modern day mantras. Please share with us your favorite mantras!
"I am love."
"Smile and breathe"
"Be here, now."
Allowing the Universe to Guide You
"I am open to receiving universal gifts."
"Today, I choose joy!"
Limited Quantity. We sell out often.
Consider buying 2+
One for yourself and one for your friend or loved one.
Condition: Brand New
Beads: 108 beads strung on a rope cord with 1 guru bead
Material : Natural Green Sandalwood
Length: Approx. 25" (108 beads)
Beads Size: Approx. 8mm
Weight: Approx. 11g
Drilled Hole: Approx. 1.2mm
- Bead Count: This Mala is comprised of 108 beads
- Note: Bracelet wraps 4-5 times around the average wrist comfortably.
- Color: Our beads become their own unique shade of green over time. They may not appear identical in color as the above photo upon arrival.
- Fragrance: Green Sandalwood emits a calming earthy smell when rubbed.
- We do not ship to APO. FPO Address