- Sudarsana tablet derived from classical blend Sudarshana choorna that helps in jwara. This tablet supports balanced immunity.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:Take (1),One capsule twice daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.Quantity: 90 Nos ,Item Form: Capsules.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity. 100% Herbal and Natural | No added Fragrance or Color | Chemical & Paraben Free | No Mineral Oil or Petroleum by-products used.
Cases of Jwara according to Ayurveda, which the causes are numerous, are divided into eight types. They are based on the the derangement of the three bodily Doshas separately, or through that of any two of them in combination or by any extraneous causes. In Ayurveda, Jwara (Fever) is often known as the king of diseases because of its attributes to afflict the body, the mind and the senses. Ayurveda mythology says, “Jwara arose from the third eye of an incensed Rudra who opened it to destroy the Daksa’s incomplete yajna or sacrifice. Acharya Charaka states that “living beings get afflicted with jvara due to the imbalance of Vata, Pitta, Kapha; combinations of two or more Doshas, Ama, exogenous causes, as well as the Mano doshas which are Rajas and Tamas.Sudarsana means good (Su) vision (darshana) and is called Sudarsana. It is said that just as the sudarsana chakra of Vishnu or the divine discus kills the demons, so also Sudarshana churna relieves all rogas or imbalances relating to high pitta.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:Take (1) one tablet twice daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Please consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients:Parpata (Fumaria parviflora),Bhunimba (Andrographis paniculata),Neem (Azadirachta indica),Rakta chitraka( Plumbago indica),Triphala (combination of Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki, (Terminalia belerica) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula).Sudarsana Tablet (proprietary blend of - Terminalia chebula, Embilica officinalis, Terminalia belerica, Curcuma longa, Solanum surratense, Zingiber officinale, Piper nigrum, Piper longum,Tinospora cordifolia, Fumaria parviflora, Cyperus rotundus,Bacopa monnieri, Azadirachta indica, Inula racemosa, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Holarrhena antidysentrica, Cuminum .cyminum, Clerodendrum serratum, Moringa oleifera, Andrographis paniculata, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Caesalpinia sappan, Vetiveria zizanoides, Sida rhombifolia, Desmodium gangeticum, Embelia ribes, Plumbago indica, Cedrus deodara, Piper retrofractum, Syzygium
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.