- Henna or Mehndi ( Lawsonia inermis ) is an evergreen plant known as Madayantika in Ayurveda. The dried leaves of the plant are crushed and made into a fine powder, mixed with water to form a paste, and used as a natural hair pack.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:As recommended by your Healthcare Professional. Quantity: 250 g; Item Form: Powder.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945,Not Tested on Animals ,Eco Friendly .Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.
Henna or Mehndi (Lawsonia inermis) is an evergreen plant known as Madayantika in Ayurveda. The dried leaves of the plant are crushed and made into a fine powder, mixed with water to form a paste, and used as a natural hair pack. Its utilization dates to the Egyptian civilization where it was used to dye the hair and nails of Pharaohs. A natural coolant, henna powder helps to balance Pitta dosha and hence supports scalp health.● Organic Ayurveda hair care,Helps natural strength and lustrous hair,Sleep support & cool eyes,Organic | 100% Natural | No chemical fertilizers
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:Henna is a versatile organic herb that can be used to support natural hair health.
- For Normal Hair - hydration & conditioning: mix Henna Powder with room temperature water and apply to scalp and hair as a mask. Leave on for 15 minutes. Massage and wash off with water.
- For a light burgundy color tint: mix Henna Powder with beetroot juice and apply to hair, including roots for even dispersion. Leave on for 20 minutes, then wash off with room temperature water.
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.