- Punarnavasavam is a recipe from the Vedic text, ‘Bhaishajyaratnavali’, given in chapter ‘ Shotha Roga Chikitsa.Prepared traditionally in best quality wooden vats and natural fermentation initiators.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.q
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.
Asavas and arishtams are special fermented herbal supplement during vedic time.* Ayurveda uses a rich variety of herbal wines. These are self generated herbal fermentation prepared in a big wooden vat.* This vedic recipe is made from fresh juice or herbal decotion and spices that are allowed to ferment for a period of days or month.* This long process of fermentation allows the properties of the herbs to be extracted into the liquid ferment.
This herbal formula helps balances the Dhathus, improves Agni and Ojas and are easier to assimilation. Asavas are made without boiling the herbs used in them, preferably fresh herbal juices are used in the preparation of asava. Traditionally the fermentation is brought by the addition of dhathaki and madhuka flowers. These preparations contain additional spices for improving their assimilation.Punarnavasavam is a recipe from the Vedic text, ‘Bhaishajyaratnavali’, given in chapter ‘ Shotha Roga Chikitsa’. * Shotha is a term that was used in ancient ayurvedic text Charaka Samhita (1000-400 BCE) to explain the healthy inflammatory immune response to either internal or external causes.* This traditional formulation helps supports the healthy elimination of fluid and helps maintain optimal balance within the body.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Not for use during pregnancy. If you are taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Ingredients:Boerhavia (Boerhavia diffusa),Neem (Azadirachta indica),Indian tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia),Grape (Vitis vinifera),Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Pepper (Piper nigrum), Long Pepper (Piper longum), Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula), Beleric myrobalan (Terminalia bellirica), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris), Brihati (Solanum indicum), Vasaka (Adhatoda vasica), Castor bean (Ricinus communis), Gajapippali (Scindapsus officinalis), Boerhavia (Boerhavia diffusa), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Indian tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia), Radish (Raphanus sativus), Woodfordia (Woodfordia fruticosa), Grape (Vitis vinifera), Sugar, Honey
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.