- Panchagavya Ghritham is a medicated ghee formulation beneficial in Psychiatric and neurological disorders.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:0.35 oz. (10g) once daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional. Item Form: Ghee/Ghritham.Quantity: 200 g; Item Form: Ghee/Ghritham.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945,Not Tested on Animals ,Eco Friendly .Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.100% Herbal and Natural | No added Fragrance or Color | Chemical & Paraben Free | No Mineral Oil or Petroleum by-products used.
Panchagavya ghritham is a popularly used Ayurvedic formulation from the vedic text Charaka Samhita and Ashtanga Hrudayam and has wide therapeutic benefits.* Panchagavyam refers to five different cow's products that have been used in the preparation of this ghee.Panchagavya ghritham is mentioned to be Kantipradam (improves complexion), Pushtidam (nourishes the body), and Ayushkaram (enhances the quality of life).* The formulation helps support the body's natural ability to cleanse and eliminate Ama.This ghritham formulation is a favorite recipe in Bhootavidya or ayurvedic psychiatry, one of the eight specialty branches in Ayurveda. The standard ghritha paka vidhi is followed in the preparation of Panchagavya ghritham.* This ghee is mentioned to be 'Apasmara Kamala Jwara hara.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:0.35 oz. (10g) once daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.Contains: Milk.
Ingredients:Malabar nut tree (Adathoda vasica),Turmeric (Curcuma longa),Picrorhiza (Picrorhiza kurrooa),Panchagavyam (five different cow's products)
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.