- Kerala Ayurveda Oudhwood & Rose natural handmade soap keeps your skin hyderated giving a refereshed look; Infused with rare & distinctive scent of Oudhwood which leaves you invigorated.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE: Wet skin with warm water, gently apply the soap to create a lather and rinse clean. Store in a cool, dry place to avoid quick melting of the soap.100% Herbal and Natural Handmade Soap | No added Fragrance or Colour | Made with pure essential oils | No phthalates | No Silicones | No Paraben | Made from 100% vegetable oils | Eco-Friendly | Not Tested on Animals
AYURVEDIC SKIN TYPE GUIDE: The 1st step of skincare routine is to know your Ayurvedic skin type. This helps you to use a product that suits your skin. Your ayurvedic skin type, can be Vata, Pitta or Kapha, or sometimes even a combination of these doshas.
VATA SKIN TYPE: Vata skin is usually thinner, cold to touch, and have a general tendency towards dryness. Vata skin can be excessively rough and look dull due to buildup of dead skin. This skin-type needs to be well nourished and sufficiently hydrated. For balancing the vata skin, ingredients of our Orange Ashwagandha soap are selected based on their nurturing regenerative qualities that help protect the delicate skin
PITTA SKIN TYPE: Pitta skin is generally soft and most vulnerable to sun damage than other skin types. Pitta skin will have normal thickness, is warm to touch and is generally prone to redness inflammation. To balance to the fiery nature of Pitta, the ingredients of our Sandal Turmeric soap are selected based on its cooling, anti-inflammatory, hydrating and calming properties to make the skin radiant
KAPHA SKIN TYPE: It is generally oily, thick and tends to be a naturally beautiful skin that age slowly. This skin type is usually fully hydrated typically light cool to touch. Neem, Basil Honey soap are suitably chosen
TRIDHOSHIC SKIN TYPE:- Tridoshic Type Skin is generally healthy balanced skin with optimal levels of Vata, Pitta Kapha doshas. The ingredients of our Saffron Honey/Oudhwood Rose soaps are chosen to compliment the already beautiful skin
Directions:Wet skin with warm water, gently apply the soap to create a lather and rinse clean. Store in a cool, dry place to avoid quick melting of the soap.
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.