- Nisakathakadi Kwath tablet is a form of traditional decoction mentioned in the authentic Ayurvedic text ‘Chiktsa Manjari’. This formulation helps manage all expressions of Prameha.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:Take (1),One capsule twice daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.Quantity: 90 Nos ,Item Form: Capsules.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity. 100% Herbal and Natural | No added Fragrance or Color | Chemical & Paraben Free | No Mineral Oil or Petroleum by-products used.
Nishakathakadi Kwath is a popular herbal decoction mentioned in the authentic Ayurvedic text ‘Chikitsa Manjari’for Prameha. Prameha is a disease which is categorized among Ashtamaha Gada in ‘Bruhat trayees’. Astamahagada are among the eight major conditions that pose challenges in management.
In traditional ayurvedic practice, different herbal combinations are used to helps manage all expressions of Prameha. ‘Nishamalaki’ is described by Acharya Sushruta as a unique balancing formulation for maintaining healthy Sugar metabolism. This herbal combination has been used for ages to help support natural production of insulin.Turmeric and Amalaki (Indian gooseberry) in combinationwith other ingredients in Nishakathakadi decoction helps in pacifying the aggravated Vata and Kapha Dosha. The main indication of this recipe is Prameha.* Turmeric helps balance insulin levels and helps manage optimal blood glucose levels. Ashtanga Hrudayam, an ancient textbook on Ayurveda says ‘ Haridra Prameha Haranam’ meaning Haridra or turmeric is a potent herb which helps in controlling Prameha and also for managing complications arising due to diabetes. The herb balances kapha dosha and the fat metabolism.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:Take (1) one tablet daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients:Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa),Classical blend of - Curcuma longa, Strychnos potatorum, Emblica officinalis, Symplocos racemosa, Vettiveria zizanioides)
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.