- Nalpamaradi Keram is a unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs, processed in pure coconut oil for skincare. Nalpamara is a group of four medicinal trees that come under fig species and has been used in Ayurveda for centuries.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE: For external use only. Apply generously during massage or as directed by your healthcare professional.Quantity: 200ml; Item Form: Keram.Made from 100% Vegetable Oils,From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda,Eco Friendly, Not tested on Animals. Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.
Beauty in Ayurveda is defined as Roopam gunam vayastag, iti shubhang karanam, meaning beauty is a combination of inner, outer and lasting beauty. It’s made of Nalpamara, the four sacred ficus species: Asvattha, Udumbara and Nyagrodha. Aswattha is often called the Vriksha raj, or king of trees.It got its name from the terms shva, meaning “tomorrow,” and Stha, meaning “that which remains.” It symbolizes the trimurtis of mythology: Lord Vishnu is believed to be the bark, Lord Bramha in roots, and Lord Shiva in branches. Bhagwan Buddha is said to have attained enlightenment under Aswattha tree, and so it is called Bodhi tree. Nyagrodha or banyan tree literally means” that which obstructs or that which covers.” Because of its extensive foliage, the tree is very significant in vedas and is symbolic of life and fertility. It’s called as Kalpa vriksha or wish-fulfilling tree in Matsya purana. Udumbara, is associated with wealth, prosperity, and fertility.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:For external use only. Apply generously during massage or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Apply with care when using around the eyes or open wound. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients:Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa),Banyan stem bark (Ficus benghalensis),Cluster Fig stem bark (Ficus racemosa),Sacred Fig stem bark (Ficus religiosa),Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa), Banyan stem bark (Ficus benghalensis), Cluster Fig stem bark (Ficus racemosa), Sacred Fig stem bark (Ficus religiosa), Chebulic myrobalan plant (Terminalia chebula), Beleric myrobalan plant (Terminalia belerica), Amla plant (Emblica officinalis), Vetiver root (Vetiveria zizanioides), Indian Madder root (Rubia cordifolia), and Smooth angelica rhizome (Angelica glauca) Other ingredient: Coconut oil (Cocus nucifera)
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.