- Myaxyl Enriched with the goodness of essential herbs processed in Tila taila.Ayurveda recommends the application of herbalized oils for maintaining optimal joint health.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:For external use only. Apply 5-10 ml on the affected part or as directed by your Healthcare Professional. Quantity: 200 ml; Item Form: Oil.Made from 100% Vegetable Oils, From god's own country India and Evolving Ayurveda,Eco Friendly,Not tested on Animals.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.
Ayurveda recommends the application of herbalized oils for maintaining optimal joint health. Inspired from classical Ayurveda formulations, Myaxyl Oil is enriched with the potent healing herbs: nandivriksha, rasna and devadaru, processed in a sesame oil base.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:For external use only. Apply generously during massage or as directed by your Healthcare Professional
Safety Warning:Apply with care when using around the eyes or open wound. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients:Nandivriksha (Tabernaemontana divaricata), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), Rasna (Alpinia galanga),West Indian lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), Greater galanga (Alpinia galanga), Deodar cedar (Cedrus deodora) and Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum)
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.