- A classical Ayurvedic formulation from the Vedic text Ashtanga Hridayam, traditionally used to support balanced normal functions.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:Take (1),One capsule twice daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.Quantity: 60 Nos ,Item Form: Capsules.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity. 100% Herbal and Natural | No added Fragrance or Color | Chemical & Paraben Free | No Mineral Oil or Petroleum by-products used.
Ksheerabala oil is prepared from a single herb Sida cordifolia, commonly known as Country Mallow. Sida, known as Bala in Ayurveda is cooling, strengthening and considered an aphrodisiac. The recipe is made by boiling the herb decoction, paste with sesame oil and an equal quantity of milk to derive the Ksheerabala Thailam. This thailam is then formulated to a soft gel capsule using a process called Avarthanam. Avarthanam is a technique of potentiating the formulation, seen in manufacturing methods of Thailam (herbalized oil preparations.The term refers to the “repetitive processing” of the particular formulation to a specific number of times, with the objective of increasing potency properties of the formulation. Avartana of an oil (Sneha) is a special procedure, in which the required quantity of ingredients is added and Sneha Paka siddhi is carried repeatedly, till desired quantity of its potency is attained. For Ksheerabala 101 Avarthi, the repetition is carried out for 101 times. The purpose of potentiation is to minimize the dose and for faster delivery.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:Take (1) one capsule twice daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.This product contains milk.
Ingredients:Sida rhombifolia,Ksheerabala 101 Avarti (proprietary blend - Sida rhombifolia, Milk [A2 Milk], Sesame oil) - 250 mg
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.