- A Vedic formula from the classical text ‘Astanga Hridayam’, well known for balancing Vata dosha which is deeply seated in Sandhi, Asthi and Majja.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:0.35 oz. (10g) once daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional. Item Form: Ghee/Ghritham.Quantity: 200 g; Item Form: Ghee/Ghritham.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945,Not Tested on Animals ,Eco Friendly .Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.100% Herbal and Natural | No added Fragrance or Color | Chemical & Paraben Free | No Mineral Oil or Petroleum by-products used.
The Sanskrit word for ghee is ‘Ghritham’. It comes from the root “Ghr”, which means ‘to shine’ or ‘sprinkled’. The ingestion of ghee offers one of the finest of fuels for our digestive fire (Agni). Ghee is known to improve the sattvic qualities of life both within us and around us (our environment) *. Ghritham is tri-doshic in nature, especially pitta pacifying in smaller doses, with sweet in rasa, cold in veerya and sweet in vipaka.
GulguluThikthaka ghritam is a popular Ayurveda herbal preparation made under traditional in herbal ghee form.* The classical reference of of this recipe is in Ashtanga Hrudayam, chikitsa sthana. This herbal ghee contains Pancha thiktha herbs (the five bitter herbs) as the main ingredient.* Thiktha Rasa or bitter taste generally pacifies Pitta and Kapha dosha. Thikta rasa also has Laghu sheetha guna, means it can bring lightness and soothing effects to the body. * A predominant quality of Thiktha rasa mentioned by the Acharyas is Rakta prasadana (detoxifies the Rakta dhathu or blood tissue).* Since this ghritham is predominant of Thiktha rasa is used for snehapana (preparatory procedure for Panchakarma procedures) in a wide spectrum of skin health.* Thiktha dravyas especially pancha thiktas are mentioned to be Jwaraghna, mukha vaishadyakara (cleanses oral cavity) and kantashodhana (cleanses and detoxifies throat).
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:0.35 oz. (10g) once daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Not for use during pregnancy. If you are nursing or taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients:Neem Stem (Azadirachta indica),Indian tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia),Guggul Gum (Commiphora mukul),Neem Stem bark (Azadirachta indica), Indian tinospora Stem (Tinospora cordifolia), Malabar nut tree Root (Adathoda vasica), Brihati (Solanum indicum), Guggul Gum (Commiphora mukul), Vidanga Seed (Embelia ribes), Deodar cedar Heartwood (Cedrus deodara), Carbonate of potash, Sodium sulphate, Ginger Rhizome (Zingiber officinale), Turmeric Rhizome (Curcuma longa), Peucedanum Fruit (Peucedanum graveolens), Pepper Root (Piper nigrum), Celastrus Seed (Celastrus paniculata), Pepper Fruit (Piper nigrum), Holarrhena Seed (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Ajowan Seed (Trachyspermum ammi), Indian leadwort Root (Plumbago indica), Marking-nut tree Root tuber (Semecarpus anacardium) Long pepper Root (Piper longum), Lesser galngal Root (Alpinia ofcinarum), Cumin Fruit (Cuminum cyminum), Indian madder Root (Rubia cordifolia), Chebulic myrobalan Pericarp (Terminalia chebula), Indian gooseberry Pericarp (Embilica officinalis), Belleric myrobalan Pericarp (Terminalia bellerica.
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.