- Made from a unique blend of Indian kino tree, jambu and tribulus, Glymin health drink is an ideal substitute for normal drinking water.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE: Adults - Boil 5 gms of powder in one ltr of water for 2 minutes and use for regular drinking purposes.As recommended by your Healthcare Professional.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.
According to Acharya Charaka, Prameha rogi should drink sarodaka (water boiled with the heart-wood of khadira etc.,), kushodaka (water boiled with kusha), madhudaka (water mixed with honey), triphala rasa (juice or decoction of triphala) or sidhu (a type of wine) which is properly fermented or madhvika (another type of wine) which is of superior quality and is prepared after fermenting for a long time period.In Ayurveda, diabetes also referred as Madhumeha, in Sanskrit the term translates as “sweet urine” condition, when the blood sugar levels rise above a certain threshold, it passes through the urine and can be detected.* In Ayurveda classics, management of Prameha emphasizes dietary and life style recommendation and herbal preparations. This is a metabolic imbalance where the body is not able to use the glucose effectively which results in high blood sugar in the bloodstream.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:As recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients:Pterocarpus marsupium, Tribulus terrestris, Syzygium cuminii
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.