- Glymin Atta Mix is a rich source of dietary fibers and has low carbohydrate content compared to normal refined flour.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:As recommended by your Healthcare Professional.Quantity: 500 g; Item Form: Oil.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.
Prameha is Anushangi Vyadhi, which signifies the impaired glucose tolerance or milder disturbances in glucose metabolism, due to the lifestyle activities. Frequent consumption of excessively sweet and inappropriate food, sedentary life and excessive sleep are some of the factors that affect normal digestion.In Prameha the etiological factors aggravate Kapha, Pitta, Meda and Mamsa and hinders normal pathway of Vata.According to ayurvedic classics the diet advised for Prameha are Mantha (ayurvedic beverage), Kashaya (decotion), barley, and light easily digestible food, oiled barley, barley cakes, flour of parched grains, lean or fat free meat, soup of Mudga (green gram), bitter vegetable, old Shali, Shashtika rice ( types of rice), wheat, and millet, pulses of Chanak (variety of pulses), Kulatha (horse gram), Munga etc
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:As recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients:Wheat Powder ( Triticum Aestivum ),Barley (Hordeum vulgare),Millets (Panicum miliaceum, Paspalum scrobiculatum),Amla (Phyllanthus emblica),Turmeric (Curcuma longa),Whole Wheat Powder (Triticum Aestivum ), Barley (Hordeum vulgare), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Fruit fibres.
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.