- Draksharishtam is a recipe from the Vedic text, ‘Sarngadhara Samhita’. It is known for pacifying Pitta and Vata doshas, and helps in Kasa and Swasa.This Ayurvedic formulation helps support and maintain healthy blood and skin.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional. Quantity: 450 Ml; Item Form: Oil.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.
Asavas and arishtams are special fermented herbal supplement during vedic time.* Ayurveda uses a rich variety of herbal wines. These are self generated herbal fermentation prepared in a big wooden vat.* This vedic recipe is made from fresh juice or herbal decotion and spices that are allowed to ferment for a period of days or month.* This long process of fermentation allows the properties of the herbs to be extracted into the liquid ferment.* Arista (fermented decoction) and Asava (fermented infusion) are considered as superior to other traditional recipe forms due to their easy palatability, accelerated therapeutic action and enhanced drug concentration.* They are warming and tonifying in property*. This herbal formula helps balances the Dhathus, improves Agni and Ojas and are easier to assimilation. Aristas are made with decotions. Traditionally, the fermentation is brought by the addition of dhathaki and madhuka flowers. These preparations contain additional spices for improving their assimilation.
Draksharishtam, the popular Ayurvedic tonic is described in detail in the vedic text Sharangadhhara Samhita, and Bhaishajya Ratnavali. Draksharishta is said to be Balakrut meaning it helps supports optimal body strength and Malashodhana means it helps enhance smooth elimination and helps improve the bowel movements.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Not for use during pregnancy. Draksharishtam is not recommended for diabetes patients and during pregnancy. If you are taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Ingredients:Grape (Vitis vinifera),Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum),Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum),Woodfordia (Woodfordia fruticosa),Grape (Vitis vinifera), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), Indian cassia (Cinnamomum tamala), Mesua (Mesua ferrea), Large-leaf- callicarpa (Callicarpa macrophylla), Pepper (Piper nigrum), Long Pepper (Piper longum), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Woodfordia (Woodfordia fruticosa), Jaggery
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.