- Dasamoolajeerakarishtam is a combination of the Vedic recipes Dasamoolarishtam and Jeerakarishtam. Traditionally, it is known for maintaining dosha balance during the prasooti period.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional. Quantity: 450 Ml; Item Form: Oil.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.
Asavas and arishtams are special fermented herbal supplement during vedic time.* Ayurveda uses a rich variety of herbal wines. These are self generated herbal fermentation prepared in a big wooden vat.* This vedic recipe is made from fresh juice or herbal decotion and spices that are allowed to ferment for a period of days or month.* This long process of fermentation allows the properties of the herbs to be extracted into the liquid ferment.*.
Dashamoola Jeerakaristam derives its name from ‘Dasha’ meaning Ten and ‘Moola’ meaning Root along with the ingredients of Jeeraka Arishta.* This herbal formulation is a combination of equal quantities two popular Ayurveda formulation Dashamoola Arishta and Jeeraka Arishta. Dasamoolarishtam is an ayurveda formulation which contains the roots of 10 herbs well known for known for balancing Pranavaha srotas as well as helps support Agni and Ojas.* All the herbs used helps balance the Vata and Kapha Dosha.* The formulation helps balance general health and immunity and is adviced in Vata- Kapha associated seasons and for those having their predominant Dosha constitution as Vata and Kapha.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Not for use during pregnancy. If you are taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Ingredients:Dashamoola ( ten sacred root),Cumin (Cuminum cyminum),Ginger (Zingiber officinale),Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi),Bael (Aegle marmelos), Oroxylum (Oroxylum indicum), Candhar tree (Gmelina arborea), Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens), Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia), Sarivan (Desmodium gangeticum), Uraria picta (Uraria picta), Brihati (Solanum indicum), Yellowfruit nigtshade (Solanum surattense), Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Pushkarmool (Inula racemosa), Clove (Symplocos racemosa), Indian tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia), Amla (Emblica officinalis), Indian fagonia (Fagonia cretica), Cutch tree (Acacia catechu), Indian kino tree (Pterocarpus marsupium), Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula), Indian madder (Rubia cordifolia), Cedar (Cedrus deodara), Vidanga (Embelia ribes), Madhuka (Madhuca indica), Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum), Beleric myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica), Boerhaavia (Boerhavia diffusa), Javanese long pepper (Piper retrofractum), Large-leaf-callicarpa (Callicarpa macrophylla), Indian sarasaparila (Hemidesmus indicus), Caraway (Carum carvi), Trivrit (Operculina turpethum), Chinese chaste tree (Vitex negundo), Rasana (Pluchea lanceolata), Long pepper (Piper longum), Betelnut palm (Areca catechu), Turmeric (Curcuma longa), Wild himalayan cherry (Prunus cerasoides), Mesua (Mesua ferrea), Nut grass (Cyperus rotundus)
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.