- Amrutharishtam is a recipe from the Vedic text, ‘Bhaishajyaratnavali’in its chapter Jwara Chikitsa known for balancing all three Doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha), balancing Ama This Ayurvedic formulation.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional. Quantity: 450 Ml; Item Form: Oil.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity.
Asavas and arishtams are special fermented herbal supplement during vedic time.* Ayurveda uses a rich variety of herbal wines. These are self generated herbal fermentation prepared in a big wooden vat.* This vedic recipe is made from fresh juice or herbal decotion and spices that are allowed to ferment for a period of days or month.* This long process of fermentation allows the properties of the herbs to be extracted into the liquid ferment.* Arista (fermented decoction) and Asava (fermented infusion) are considered as superior to other traditional recipe forms due to their easy palatability, accelerated therapeutic action and enhanced drug concentration.* They are warming and tonifying in property*. This herbal formula helps balances the Dhathus, improves Agni and Ojas and are easier to assimilation. Aristas are made with decotions.
One of the distinctive features of an Arishtam formulation is the 'Cedar Wood Vat' which is the vessel that is used for its unique preparation. The use of the wooden vat dates back to the early Vedic period. Owing to its immense therapeutic properties, Devadaru or Cedar Wood trees, are known as one of the most special reservoirs of healing energy.In Ayurveda the concept of svasthya or well-being is mediated by Agni or bio-fire.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:Take 0.3 FL. OZ. (10 ml) once daily, after a meal or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Not for use during pregnancy. If you are taking any prescription drugs, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
Ingredients:Indian tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia),Parpata (Fumaria parviflora),Nut grass (Cyperus rotundus),Ginger (Zingiber officinale),Indian tinospora (Tinospora cordifolia), Bael (Aegle marmelos), Oroxylum (Oroxylum indicum), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens), Agnimantha (Premna integrifolia), Sarivan (Desmodium gangeticum), Uraria picta (Uraria picta), Brihati (Solanum indicum), Yellow-fruit nightshade (Solanum surattense), Tribulus (Tribulus terrestis), Jaggery, Cumin (Cuminum cyminum), Parpata (Fumaria parviflora), Saptaparna (Alstonia scholaris), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Pepper (Piper nigrum), Long Pepper (Piper longum), Mesua (Mesua ferrea), Nut grass (Cyperus rotundus), Holarrhena (Holarrhena antidysenterica).
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.