- Alsactil tablet is a proprietary Ayurvedic formulation with a unique blend of herbs that helps improve optimal digestion and maintains a healthy acid balance.TRADITION: 75 YEAR HERITAGE and Internal Research & Development Quality Control. GMP Certified Manufacturing Facilities. We follow Traditional Preparation Methods and Authentic Formulations. Adhere to the Authentic recipes and ingredient lists for Maximum efficacy.
- KERALA AYURVEDA TRADITIONAL WISDOM: At every stage of the process, we curate Ayurvedic product offerings in the spirit of our ancient tradition. It is with humble respect to every seed and plant that our team creates your product, including our Ayurvedic clinical consultants, scientists, farmers, pickers, manufacturers, designers, packagers and distributors.
- UNPARALLELED QUALITY AND VALUE: Rooted by the Vedas and powered by modern science, Kerala Ayurveda is a pioneer in high quality herbal manufacturing. Our Research & Development and Quality Control team ensures that every batch meets the highest standards of safety, purity and efficacy. We offer the only Ayurvedic products which meet the requirements of California states Proposition 65, requiring the utmost clarity of products from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- INSPIRATION FOR GLOBAL MOVEMENT: Kerala Ayurveda’s award-winning wellness and educational sectors reach thousands of wellness seekers every year and growing with the empowering message that your healer is within. Under this guiding principle, we deliver nature's greatest gift: the natural ingredients support healing from the inside out. We believe that planetary health is only possible when every individual like you is able to live your fullest potential.
- USAGE:Take (1),One capsule twice daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.Quantity: 60 Nos ,Item Form: Capsules.From gods own country India and Evolving Ayurveda Since 1945.Quality All Natural Ingredients, Highest Standards of Safety, Purity, Efficacy and Authenticity. 100% Herbal and Natural | No added Fragrance or Color | Chemical & Paraben Free | No Mineral Oil or Petroleum by-products used.
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of Medicine has implied on gut health more than 5000 years ago. The key player in Samprapti or Ayurvedic pathogenesis of digestive disturbances is 'Agni'.* Acharya Charaka has mentioned if Agni or digestive fire is proper a person will be healthy.* Impaired Agni is considered as the source of imbalance of Doshas and the root cause of Roga. Agni has been classified into Jataragni, Dhatvagni, and Bhootagni.* The Agni which is present in Jatara (stomach and duodenum) is called Jataragni.
Ashtangahrudaya mentions Jataragni to be the reason for the duration of life, health, valor, ojas (the essence of the Dhathus), the strength of all the Bhutagni and Dhatvagni.* In short, governing process of the digestive system, which is called Agni is associated with digestion, assimilation, and metabolism.The state of digestion is considered the key indicator of good health, says Ayurveda. The term ‘gut health’ has gained a lot of popularity. The importance of gut health is not just proper digestion and assimilation but Ayurveda provides extensive insights on that.* The gut microbiome does help to generate a healthy ecosystem by breaking down the food we eat and absorbing the nutrients from it.
We take pride in what we do, A commitment to make a healthy choice to bring Wellness, Naturally.
Ensuring our product is closest to the very nature who gives us life is part of our deep commitment at Kerala Ayurveda to your well-being. Upholding such a high standard of quality is worth our every effort, and it takes many of our dedicated team members to make this possible. Each product undergoes careful analysis by our in-house Research & Development and Quality Control teams to ensure we meet all of the required quality benchmarks.
Directions:Take (1) one twice twice daily, or as recommended by your Healthcare Professional.
Safety Warning:Please consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition. Keep out of the reach of children.
Ingredients:Garlic (Allium satium), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Bermuda grass (Cynadon dactylon),Alsactil® (proprietary blend of – Allium satium, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Emblica offcinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia belerica, Cyperus rotundus, Cynadon dactylon, Piper nigrum, Piper longum, Rock salt)
Legal Disclaimer Description:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and this Kerala Ayurveda Inc product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or dysfunction. The information on this website is intended to be used for educational purposes only and may not be used to replace or compliment medical advice.Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.