We have an awesome proposition for you...
A Trip to Nirvana: Cambodia and Thailand’s Spiritual Wonders
Location: Cambodia and Thailand
Date: November 3rd - November 15, 2017
** LIMITED TO 24 INDIVIDUALS **
Adventure travel isn't always about riding waves and ascending heights...
sometimes it's about heading inside, to explore the realm of our inner worlds.But...what if you could do both?
Dr. Puja Shah and Amish Shah invite you on an extraordinary journey of awakening.
This sacred adventure will allow for (a VIP) mentorship on creating the joyful enriching life you desire and deserve as you step into your truth in the remarkable spiritual and ancient richness of Cambodia and Thailand.
From the World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat Temple, an ancient shrine of Shiva and famous Elephant Terrace in Cambodia to the remarkable Buddhist pilgrimage temples of Thailand, (plus a sacred blessing ceremony by a revered Buddhist monk), be ready to explore the sights, sounds and even tastes of these beautiful locations.
Dive deep into a new world of culture with visits to local villages, markets and even a ride in a Samlow, (rickshaw). You will satisfy your tastebuds with the exotic foods of Thailand and even have a cooking lesson.
Then, let it all soak in when you bask in the serenity of Thailand’s nature including waterfalls, the jungle and Thai pristine beaches. All accommodations are well known, gorgeous and 5 stars.
Not only will we be traveling together to see magnificent sites, but this 13 day journey will include breakout sessions of group meditations or yoga and eat delicious meals together. You will see a new facet of yourself emerge through journaling, a variety of exercises and truly enriching experiences.
As an Inc. 500 Entrepreneur, a globetrotting treasure hunter, an explorer of consciousness, a gatherer of tribes and a loving family man with a dream to reconnect you with your human perfection, Amish Shah will be your guide toward achieving a life of adventure; of a passion-fuelled business; of financial freedom.
Alongside his wife Puja Shah, who will take you on a journey of spiritual clarity. Puja’s doctorate and yoga training, combined with an innate connection to language, will provide you with guided meditations that have gained international recognition.
We will feed your soul and expand your heart.
With a hand selected group of like-minded travelers, the closeness allows for the most beautiful connection on this path to enlightenment. Bliss. Nirvana.
“There is only one time when it is essential to awaken. That time is now.”
detailed Travel Itinerary:
DAY 01 - NOVEMBER 03 2017
WELCOME! On arrival, our tour guide will meet you at the Siem Reap airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure. We will all meet for dinner for those who have arrived, (only lunch and dinner provided on this day). Note: Arrival time should be after 12 pm, or additional room rates may apply.
DAY 02 - NOVEMBER 04 2017
After breakfast at the hotel, we will visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom and see the Bayon Temple and Ancient Terrace of Elephants. After lunch we will visit the amazing Angkor Wat Temple, and continue to Bakheng Temple with a spectacular view.
DAY 03 - NOVEMBER 05 2017
After breakfast, we will start the day by visiting some local villages along the way to the Shrine of Shiva at Banteay Srei, Ta Prohm and Ta Keo Temples followed by leisure time.
DAY 04 - NOVEMBER 06 2017
We will visit the edge of the Tonle Sap Lake through the countryside to board a local longtail boat to reach Kompong Phluk. Then, after lunch, head to the airport for our flight to Bangkok and check in to the hotel.
DAY 05 - NOVEMBER 07 2017
After breakfast, we will first visit Wat Traimit with the world’s most massive golden seated Buddha, as well as Wat Arun and the gorgeous Wat Po. After lunch, we will head to The Royal Grand Palace as well as its neighboring Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
DAY 06 - NOVEMBER 08 2017
After breakfast, we will head to the airport for our flight to Chiang Mai. We will check in to the hotel and have leisure time and meet for dinner. (lunch will be on your own this day)
DAY 07 - NOVEMBER 09 2017
After breakfast, we will head to the riverfront Warorot Market. From the market, we will see the Thapae Gate, one of the four original city gates. We may even all hop on a “Samlor,” or rickshaw! The last temple is Wat Suandok, where we will meet with a special English-speaking monk. Then we can enjoy lunch at a restaurant near the Huay Kaew Waterfall before driving up to a sacred mountain site for a blessing ceremony before heading back to the hotel.
DAY 08 - NOVEMBER 10 2017
Elephants, oh my! On this day, we will have Full day at the Elephant Nature Park!
DAY 09 - NOVEMBER 11 2017
Enjoy a free morning then in the afternoon check out and transfer to the airport for our flight to Phuket. We will be taken to the pier for a ferry to the paradise of Phi Phi island. We check into our gorgeous hotel and relax then meet for dinner.
DAY 10 - NOVEMBER 12 2017
Time to kick back at the beach. We will spend the day in meditation/yoga and just soaking in the sun. In the evening, we will enjoy a cooking class together and dinner.
DAY 11 - NOVEMBER 13 2017
Again, we will spend the day with meditation and a group session, plus an option to hike together up a local mountain via a jungle trek.
DAY 12 - NOVEMBER 12 2017
More meditation this day followed by optional kayaking. This is an excellent day to book yourself a spa appointment, rent snorkeling gear to explore the water or simply have your own pool time!
DAY 13 - NOVEMBER 15 2017
After breakfast, we will take a ferry back to Phuket for Phuket airport and flight to Bangkok where the tour ends! You may continue your journey home from Bangkok.
We’ve carefully crafted this itinerary with love
We’ve carefully crafted this itinerary with love for ancient knowledge and every detail of this trip is to enrich the mind, body and soul.
Here is what others have said about their recent journey with us in Feb. 2017:
“Much gratitude to you both. So privileged to be a part of this experience; the magnitude and the impact is only just beginning to settle on me. I am forever changed (as I knew I would be) and eternally grateful. It was interesting to see a reflection in each person and know that I carry that light in my heart forever to draw from it - strength, love and wisdom. Namaste.”
“We are back home & I am buzzing with implementing my plans for Life...so grateful...thank you for being there & for being who you are - you made the trip truly wonderful for us! Best wishes for your lives xo”
“I feel my life has been changed. Thanks to all especially to Amish and Puja for sharing your wonderful world.”
“Thank you Amish and Puja for making this trip possible, for sharing your story and knowledge with us, and for getting us all to know each other!”
“I am focusing on keeping my energy the level I achieved in India. I have been telling my children that we ought to begin traveling together again. Starting to project my reality in that direction. This was such an inspiring trip.”
“I arrived home yesterday and it took me sometime to get used to the new energy where I was. I am full of GRATITUDE for the experience I had!”
Together, as a tribe at these ancient locations, we invite you to feel your deepest joy and greatest sense of purpose. Step into your creative power with Amish and Puja. It’s a place you know you always had to go to.
Come explore and dive deep with us!
Book Yours Now!
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT:
$4600 for shared room
$5000 for private room
Deposit of $2000
(Secure your place in the limited spaces we have available)
One Payment of $4600
One Payment of $5000
Email Puja at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you.
YOUR TRIP PRICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals- all meals except those not included: as specified in the itinerary.
- Transportation Flights or bus/boat as listed in the itinerary. Flights: Siem Reap - Bangkok, Bangkok - Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai - Phuket, Phuket - Bangkok airport tax and fuel fee included, economy class. Please note for all domestic flights, free baggage allowance is 20 kg for check in luggage and 5-7 kg for hand carry baggage.
- Sightseeing as outlined in the itinerary will be escorted with English-speaking guide; Please note that our English-speaking guide and driver provided for you in each city or area will not fly with you from one city to another. We reserve the right to vary the sequence of sightseeing and/or to re-route the order of cities if that will enable you to visit all listed excursions. In either case, the itinerary content will be maintained to the extent possible and there are no refunds for any unused or unavailable excursions.
- Accommodation: Check-in & Check-out time: generally check in is after 2 pm and check out before 12 pm (noon). Early check and late checkout are subject to room availability and may generate additional full day room rate.
- Private transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in each city or area by private air-conditioned vehicle with driver and English-speaking guide as listed in the itinerary.
- Daily bottle of drinking water.
- Service charge the planning, handling, operational and communication charges & Government Taxes.
- Flight/Accommodation/Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary. International Flight To and From tour is NOT included.
- Passport and visa fee.
- A payment transaction fee if paying by Paypal.
- Gratuities tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.(We recommend USD 5-8 per traveler per day as tips for the guide and USD 3-6 per traveler per day as tips for the driver. However you might pay more or less depending on their services)
- Travel Insurance: Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional activities, etc.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
- Optional activities.