Each of the seven chakras are governed by spiritual laws, principles of consciousness that we can use to cultivate greater harmony, happiness, and wellbeing in our lives and in the world.
Everything in the universe is made up of energy, that includes every human being living on this planet. That energy swirling inside your body is called Chakra. Chakra is centered starting at the base of your spinal column up to the top of your head.
There are seven major chakras that have a great role in the balance and health of your body. They are responsible for the energy within the range of specific chakra. Here’sthe 7 chakra swirling in your body and their meanings:
The Root Chakra- Muladhara
The Sacral Chakra-Svadhishana
The Solar Plexus Chakra- Manipura
The Heart Chakra-Anahata
The Throat Chakra-Vishuddha
The 3rd Eye Chakra-Ajna
The Crown Chakra- Sahaswara
Meditating and being in tune with the life energy or Prana will align any imbalances that you have within your body and mind. Connect to your emotional, physical and spiritual being by meditating using theWheel of Spinning Energy Meditation Tapestry. It will keep your focus on your chakras and deeper consciousness.
- Start by making sure that you’re in a quiet place, enough to keep a focus. Breath in and let the negative energies move away.
- Focus on your lower spine. Imagine a red wheel of light pulsating on that spot. Breath and Relax.
- Slowly move a couple of inches just below your navel. Feel the bright orange wheel of light as you breathe in.
- Just a little inch above your navel, keep your focus and move that rotating yellow spot. This location is where you commonly feel strong emotions such as love and fear.
- As you feel the energy whirling on your focused chakras, slowly move your attention to your chest and imagine that green light connecting to you, your mind and your body. Don’t forget to breath.
- Between your collars is where your next focus. See that blue spinning energy as you breathe in and out.
- Keep your focus as you move to your 3rd eye in between your eyebrows. Look at that indigo light creating a wonderful feeling
- As you move your attention to your head, imagine that radiant color of violet. Connect now to the universe and feel the peace and serenity it gives you.
TheWheel of Spinning Energy Meditation Tapestrywill be your guide as you focus your mind and body during your meditation exercises. The bright colors representing the 7 chakras will help you keep your attention on your chakras. Through practice, you will soon master healing and balancing your wheels of spinning energy.
This piece is very handy and versatile. It can be used for the beach, as a wall hanging or on a bed or lounge. This unique fresh design would make a perfect gift and many other uses:
- Beach/picnic throw
- Coverlet Wall Hanging / Ceiling Cover
- Large Size Bedspread Bed Cover
- Meditation / Prayer Shawl
- Table Cloth
- Bed Spread
- Elegant Tablecloth
- Fabric for your Creativity Specialty Gifts
- College Dorm Decor
✔️ Item Type: Tapestry
✔️ Shape: Rectangle
70cm x 150cm| 27.6in x 59in
150cm x 150cm| 59in x 59in
✔️ Pattern: Printed
✔️ Material: 100% Cotton
✔️ Cleaning Type: Machine Washable,Hand Wash
❌ We do not ship to APO, FPO address
Focus. Breath in. Grab your Wheel of Spinning Energy Meditation Tapestry to guide you with your meditation exercises! A great piece to decorate your favorite space too!
This item is handmade in small and infrequent batches. We recommend ordering immediately to avoid stock shortages.
🛒 Click the'Add To Cart' buttonnow to secure your order.
✅ Protect your tapestry with our Lifetime Warranty