Using the power of affirmations is one of the most effective ways to balance our chakras. Our thoughts create our reality, and by regularly practicing positive chakra balancing affirmations, we can achieve astonishing results in our lives.
Chakra is a Sanskrit word which literally translates into a spinning wheel. According to ancient yogic traditions, there are seven major chakras or energy centers in our body. Each of these chakras corresponds to a particular color-coded vibrational frequency in the universe which influences our physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. When our chakras are perfectly aligned with the universal flow of energy, every aspect of our life becomes harmonious and joyful. We reclaim perfect health, and our love and passion for life becomes renewed.
When using the following affirmations, sit or lie down in a quiet place and focus on the location of each chakra. As you speak out or silently meditate on each affirmation, visualize a wheel spinning face-up in a clockwise direction in the specific color frequency of each chakra:
1. Root Chakra – The root chakra is located at the base of our spine and corresponds to the color red. This chakra relates to our basic human instinct for survival, security and stability.
Affirmation: “I am a divine being of light, and I am peaceful, protected and secure”
2. Sacral Chakra – The sacral chakra is located just below our navel in our lower abdominal region. The color of this chakra is a deep, saturated orange and relates to reproduction on a physical level, creativity and joy and relationships on an emotional level and our energy and passions on a spiritual level.
Affirmation: “I am radiant, beautiful and strong and enjoy a healthy and passionate life”
3. Solar Plexus Chakra – This chakra is located above our navel and directly in our stomach area. The solar plexus chakra therefore plays a vital role in digestion and glows in a bright yellow color. This chakra deals with growth and pertains to issues of the intellect, personal power, control and spiritual evolution.
Affirmation: “I am positively empowered and successful in all my ventures”
4. Heart Chakra – The heart chakra is located in the centre of the chest and spins with the vibrant green color of spring. This chakra is one of the most important meditation tools for cleansing and clearing spiritual imbalances. The key issues related to the heart chakra are unconditional love, compassion and wellbeing.
Affirmation: “Love is the answer to everything in life, and I give and receive love effortlessly and unconditionally”
5. Throat Chakra – This chakra is centered in our throat and exudes a pale blue light. The throat chakra governs our ability to express and communicate clear thoughts and ideas. It is also related to truth, maturity, independence and the ability to trust others.
Affirmation: “My thoughts are positive, and I always express myself truthfully and clearly”
6. Third Eye Chakra – The third eye chakra is positioned in the center of our forehead, between our eyebrows. Also known as the brow chakra, it spins in a deep saturated dark blue hue and helps us tap into our inner guidance and divine vision. This chakra deals with developing intuitive clarity, releasing repressed emotions and attaining self realization.
Affirmation: “I am tuned into the divine universal wisdom and always understand the true meaning of life situations”
7. Crown Chakra – The crown chakra is located at the top of our head or in the crown area and corresponds to the violet color. The role of this chakra is based in awakening consciousness and attaining enlightenment through the integration of the self into the one universal form of intelligence.
Affirmation: “I am complete and one with the divine energy”
Chakra balancing affirmations can create extraordinary revolutions in our spiritual healing journey. There can be nothing more effective and transformative than using your very own power of thought to bring positive changes in your body, mind and soul.
When we look at the mind, body, and soul connection, what we are really seeking to understand is the intangible energy of the inner world that speaks from our inner self as the language of the soul.
Karma is an ongoing process and involves not only the past but also present, and the future. Your thoughts in your past lives have an effect on your present life, and your present actions have an effect on your future life. Your current actions can also have an impact in your present life.